We are hiring – all levels!
After enjoying sustained growth and success in Hong Kong, we are now keen to expand the firm! We are currently recruiting people at all levels.
The job content will include…
- Designing, managing and delivering leadership development programs for organizations in the public, private and social sectors
- Engaging with clients confidently and professionally to understand their personal aspirations and needs for their organization – many of our clients are senior professionals from world class organizations
- Orchestrating assessment for individuals, teams, and organizations to assess and better understand their leadership skills, strengths, potential and their leadership culture
- Coaching individuals to deepen their self-awareness, support their personal learning, and develop their leadership capabilities
- Undertaking other responsibilities depending on the firm’s need and your interest, e.g. admin, research, knowledge capital creation, reputation building, recruiting etc.
- For senior positions, we expect the person to guide and mentor junior consultants to help them grow and mature personally and professionally
You will be joining a global network of practitioners to support leaders in building impactful organizations. We expect you to be keen to learn and embrace challenges which will help you grow professionally and make a positive impact in society.
We look for people who…
- Are graduates of top universities with an outstanding record of academic achievements in the TOP 10% (Master’s degree preferred)
- Are good at quantitative and analytical structured thinking
- Have strong ownership and really own the tasks s/he is responsible for
- Have a passion for personal development/leadership development (e.g. executive coaching, learning, organizational development)
- Have curiosity and an open mind with eagerness to learn and grow
- Are based in Hong Kong, and willing to travel, mainly within Asia
- Have professional capabilities in English and at least one of Cantonese/Mandarin
You need to be a team player who is eager to work with a small, rapidly growing team to shape a new organization. You must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you can contribute to growing the impact of our service. Above all, you need to have character: total integrity, professionalism and an attitude of servant leadership.
- A firm that is enjoying great success and healthy growth
- A non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial working environment where you can take charge of your own work
- A team culture that supports your growth by constantly putting you out of your comfort zone, with guidance, regular feedback, support, psychological safety and space for you to shape your own path
- An opportunity to change the world by working with the most senior people in leading organizations to raise their self-awareness, their ability to inspire others and their ability to lead forcefully
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your level of experience, your track record and your impact
To find out more, or to signal your interest in joining us, please send your resume, cover letter and transcripts from University and high school to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!